This week, we worked hard on the construction of our final iteration. First and foremost, we printed out the main body of our walker and assembled it using wood glue. In this final iteration, we also made a removable hatch that would be used to hide and protect the electronics located inside of the robot. Then, we moved onto the design of the legs and of the feet of our robot. Though the printing process was relatively easy, we had to adjust certain parameters of the walking mechanism and of the legs. One of the major issue we ran into was the fact that one of the connection shaft had to be bent in order for the wheel to fully complete a 360 degrees rotation. In order to solve this issue, we added a lengthened socket on one of the links of the walking mechanism. Furthermore, we also had to lock the motors onto the walls of the inside of the craft. While we could not find suitable nuts for the type of screw we needed (until after the problem was solved... ;( ), we used lock nuts to replace conventional nuts to attach the motors to the robot. In addition, we also had to cut out numerous shafts for the connections of the legs. As many of the connections required an unique length to fit in the leg, it was a perilous task to cut out and organize them. There were also a large amount of work required in preventing the different links of the legs and of the walking mechanism from colliding with each other. Despite the difficulties, we managed to create a specific layout that prevent the interference between each linkage. Next week, we plan in finishing the final iteration. We would continue working on the connections and we would test out the effectiveness at walking of our robot.